Just Run Half Marathon 5KLeave a Comment
Thank you to all the sponsors, volunteers, supporters, and of course the participants in JustRun 2014. We Really couldn’t do the things we do without you.
Keep an eye on this space for news concerning JustRun 2015.
If you haven’t participated in JustRun previously, but want to learn more about the race, you can see pre- and post-race instructions for JustRun 2014 here.
- 2014 Results: JustRun Half-Marathon& 5K
- 2013 Results: JustRun Half Marathon & 5K
- 2012 Results: JustRun Half Marathon & 5K
- 2011 Results: Justiceworks Run/Walk
- 2010 Results: Justiceworks Run/Walk
- 2009 Results: Justiceworks JustRunGreen Half-Marathon and 5K Walk/Run
- 2008 Results: Justiceworks Roll with the Changes Half Marathon & 5K
- 2007 Results: Justiceworks 7 Mile Run/Walk
- Click here to view our sponsors!
- Free ¼ mile Kids’ Run/Walk/Crawl for ages 10 and under
- Live National Anthem
- Refreshments before and after the race
- Water/Powerade at miles 2,4,6,8,10,12 on the half-marathon route; at the halfway point on the 5K route
- Emergency Medical Service Rapid Response Unit on course
- Chip timing results
- Organic t-shirt
- Post-race showers at the Stevens Point YMCA
- Custom medals to all half marathon run/walk finishers
- Competitive M-F overall (top 3) medal awards to Half-Marathon Powerwalkers
- Competitive M-F age awards (10 year divisions, including 70+) to Half-Marathon/5K runners
- Variety of live music along the course
Schedule of Events
Friday, August 29
5:00-7:00 p.m. Pre-race registration, Pfiffner Building, Pfiffner Pioneer Park, Stevens Point, WI
Saturday, August 30
6:30 a.m. Race Day Registration Opens, Stevens Point, WI
7:00 a.m. Half-Marathon Walker Start
7:30 a.m. Kids ¼ mile Run/Walk/Crawl (ages 10 and under)
7:45 a.m. Race instructions, National Anthem performance
8:00 a.m. Half-Marathon Run/5K start on the Clark Street Bridge
can be found at the Stevens Point Innkeepers site.
The Race Course
5 K Route
Race registration fees non-refundable. Race and/or race start may be postponed/cancelled due to lightning or dangerous weather conditions. Run/walk at your own risk. See Terms of Condition listed in race brochure.